Marais Studio Rental—Safe, Quiet Apartment in Central Paris
Our studio in the heart of the Marais district offers you a clean, safe haven while visiting central Paris. It is conveniently located on the rue Vieille du Temple (pictured above) which dates to the 13th century. Now a vibrant area with upscale shops, restaurants, art galleries and cafés, the road once served as the main artery leading to the Knights Templar fortification.
Blending Old and New
Greeted by an 18th century stone courtyard, you will immediately be swept into the mood of one of Paris' oldest neighborhoods.
Lodging in Paris can be often cramped and dark and visitors feel they've been put into an attic or basement. Our studio has been tastefully and recently remodeled. Fixtures are new and appliances functional.
The studio is up one short flight of stairs on the second floor (first floor European) of the second courtyard which is more modern but has better access to sunlight.
Chirping birds will wake you in the morning instead of traffic,
a rarity in the middle of the city. Experience living in
central Paris without all the street noise.
- Main living/sleeping area with solid bamboo floors, a designer pull-out couch/bed with a mattress made for daily use (linens available), antique table, chairs, and flat screen TV
- Equipped kitchen: vitroceramic burners, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, utensils, silverware, pots, pans, and glassware
- Bathroom with large bath/shower, combo washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, bath and hand towels
- Separate WC
- Secure double-paned windows, building code and interphone, and a new three-point lock on the door
- Wireless internet connection, cable television and telephone with free calls to the US, Canada and France (excluding French cell phones)
While the Parisian metro is extremely usable and efficient, the central location of our apartment allows you to reach most of Paris quickly and easily on foot.
A grocery store is a one minute walk across the street and there are many bakeries, restaurants, shops and attractions just outside the door.
Although close to buses and metro stations if you choose to use them, you can easily walk to the river Seine and Notre Dame, l'Hôtel de Ville, la Place des Vosges, the Pompidou Center and the Picasso Museum.